TWA Solutions & Services is a certified, woman Minority Business Enterprise. We endeavor to provide the highest quality services while helping clients meet their objectives. MBE certification allows us to achieve these goals.
There were close to 6 million minority-owned businesses in the U.S. as of 2013. Minorities own or operate more than 15 percent of all the businesses in the United States, making them an important contributor to the economy and a significant job-creation engine.
Becoming certified as a minority-owned business—whether operated by a racial/ethnic minority, woman, veteran or a person with disabilities—positions any MBE for targeted opportunities that level the playing field.
Benefits of Partnering with TWA Solutions & Services
TWA Solutions & Services offers our clients, partners, and vendors the benefits of working with a certified, minority-owned firm. Working with a certified firm gives your organization a true strategic advantage, adds value to your customer, brings market/account protection, and can make or break the ability to close a large contract.
We recognize the importance of supplier diversity to many of the organizations we work with and is a vital aspect of how today’s modern organizations conduct business with social responsibility. Aligning with minority-owned vendors brings down costs, makes the large corporation more reflective of the population they serve and fosters a positive impact on customer relationships, the business community, and the general population.
TWA Solutions & Services will align with your Diversity Team, Executives, and Procurement department to work with your organization. Our goal is to provide added value to your organization through your Diversity Supplier Program with our innovative business and design solutions that we can deliver nationally and for some solutions globally.
Doing business with an MBE counts toward the minority spending goals of top corporations, federal and state governments. Many Fortune 1000 companies in America have supplier diversity programs in place. These programs are specifically designed for large companies to source products and services from minority-owned businesses. They do this in an effort to keep their businesses in line with the shifting demographic profile of our country. These companies recognize that a diverse supply base offers a competitive advantage in today’s multicultural business economy.
Why align with TWA Solutions & Services as your Diversity Supplier?
- TWA stands behind our solutions with the promise of value.
- TWA has deep competencies in business and design solutions while having the ability to be flexible and nimble.
- TWA pursues relationships that result in a “Win-Win” scenario for all parties involved.
- TWA has the experience to align our capabilities with our customers’ goals and strategies.
- TWA has the experience to understand our customers’ business model, and deliver on business drivers and expectations.
- TWA delivers cost-saving solutions.
- TWA has a proven track record that demonstrates our high level of performance.
- References are available.
Do not allow a large engagement to slip through your fingers due to a lack of a qualified and certified Diversity Partner! We are ready, willing and able to work with you on those enterprise, federal, state, or large scale projects that require a skilled Diversity Supplier to close the deal.
- Maryland Department of Transportation – MBE/DBE
- Maryland Department of Transportation – Airport Concessions Disadvantage Business Enterprise (ACDBE)
- Virginia SWaM – DBE
- Department of General Services: Small Business Reserve
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Additional state certifications coming soon.